Please take a look for few minutes to review the revised policy. This policy is about you when you access on this website for
services with us. If we update any terms you will able to inform on our website as notice of modification. If you have any
questions, please contact us. If you do not accept this revised policy, Ybooth- may not be able to provide you with our services.
- We store data as needed for our business purposes or as required by law.
- We collect email address, personal details and sometimes financial information.
- We send confirmation link to your email address.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing.
- Data you use like name, address, email etc to create account with us.
- Financial information, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol.
- Website logging info like web pages viewed access times, IP address, and HTTP headers.
- Data collected via cookies means search data and favorites lists.
- Data about your device means screen size, DOM local storage, plugins etc.
- Data from 3rd parties like phone type, geo-location via IP address etc.
User's privacy is more important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we
collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in
accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and
By accessing Ybooth or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as
communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the USA. For more information
please contact our privacy officer at email@example.com